You accept all risks and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Westag excludes all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
Check Information before Use
Information at this site is:
- General information provided as a service to site users
- Subject to the uncertainties of scientific and technical research
- Not necessarily accurate, current or complete
- Subject to change without notice
- Not a substitute for independent professional advice and users should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances
Computer Viruses and Security Risks
The Internet operates across insecure, public networks. You assume all risks associated with use of the website, including:
- Risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus, disabling codes, worms or other devices and defects which might be transmitted or activated via the website, or your access to it or the downloading of files from the website
- Connections transmitted to and from this site being intercepted and modified by third parties
Links to Other Web Sites
Westag has no direct control over the content of any linked sites, or the changes that may occur to the content on those sites. It is the responsibility of the user to make their own decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information contained in linked external websites.
Links to external websites do not constitute an endorsement or a recommendation of any material on those sites or of any third party products or services offered by, from or through those sites. Users of links provided by this website are responsible for being aware of which organisation is hosting the web site they visit.